- Connecting an exchange.
- Click on “Connect Your Binance”
- When you don’t have an actual Exchange Account, you can click on the” NO ACCOUNT” Button. The information you need is linked directly to the Exchange you want to connect to.
- Click on the Binance Exchange to connect and then use Manual Key Copy/Paste.
- After you have paste your API Keys, you will see the Next Button after clicking ,,Next” you come to the next Screen and there you can click the Button ,,Create Account” The System will now establish a connection to the Exchange and you will taken to Dashboard.
- Now you can see on your Dashboard Screen on top the Balance of your connected Exchange Account.
- Click on the Exchange account button to see the connected exchange and
- you will be able to see the timestamp and profit loss up to the time you connected the Exchange with the MyPerfromers APP.
- If you decide to disconnect the exchange, click on the red X button in the Exchange Screen.
- Pay attention! All open orders will be stopped, and remaining assets will be sold by market order. You will be disconnected from the Exchange.
HOW TO CONNECT BINANCE APIs;
HOW TO GET APIs;